Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year begins

as I say goodbye to 2012 and move on to 2013 I am hoping it will be a happy and productive year for family and friends.
I have been a really slack blogger and I have decided I will improve in 2013.
I have decided this year that I need to save some money and to do this I need to cut down on impulse spending and be more thoughtful. I will continue to order my groceries online as not only does it save time it saves money as I don't buy anything that isn't on my list.
When it comes to craft and charities I will try to use what I have on hand and only buy what is necessary to complete the project.
So this is the way both Smokey and I saw in the new year. Me because I had just returned from 10 days in Brisbane and Smokey because she stresses when I am away.
Washing is done and my lovely daughter bought some fresh fruit and groceries for me to come home to so today I am going to make my plans for the year ahead. Also I am going to sort fabric for a quilt I need to get done as soon as possible and for some placemates ready for a swap.
Bye for today may your day be filled with love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment