Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So it has been almost a month since my last post. I have good intentions but life just gets busy sometimes.
I have been busy knitting some more beanies for the hospital while the weather is cool and it certainly has been cool at night although the days are pleasant.
I am off to my daughters again while she and her family go to Brisbane for a week . I love spending time and her place although Smokey my cat isn't happy that she can't come with me. Smokey is going to her foster Mum for the week wonder what tales of mischief will be waiting for me. I can't believe that I have had Smokey for almost a year.By time she comes home it will be almsot her third birthday and her annual vet check. Smohey doesn't like the cold as you can see
I have also sewn some more gowns for the hospital and a cushion for me

now back to my packing

No comments:

Post a Comment