Friday, February 10, 2012

slack again

I don't know where the time goes I had good intentions of keeping my blog up to date but that good intention has fallen by the wayside. I hope to do better in the future.
I am having problems deciding what to do I am a little bored with scrapping and card making so have been doing some knitting and am about to start sewing.
I have been knitting beanies for the Miracle Babies group and thought I would sew some gowns for them too. I would also like to sew some nappies for the Nappies for Angel Babies group as well.If I get time I will make some dresses to send to Africa. Would be nice to make dresses for a change I have 6 grandsons.
Will take photos of the beanies over the weekend and upload. Not much else happening.
My son has moved to Bundaberg to be closer to his son and I will miss him and our chats heaps.
Thats about it for now will try once again to post more often

No comments:

Post a Comment