Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back again.

I had a productive day yesterday listening to a book and knitting. I have been a bit bored with Scrapbooking and card making lately and needed a change.So I have been knitting along withe the beanies I have made for the Miracle babies org I made three pairs of booties which I will probably donate to the Womens shelter one the weather is cooler. I still have yarn here so can make some more and probably some little sweaters too.
I have also been doing some sewing as I have 7 pay it forward gifts to make as I don't want the recipients to see them I will not bee putting photos p until all gifts are compete, posted and received.
These are the beanies I made

and these are the little bootees
I have also made 30+ cards which I have donated to the salvos.Here is a page I scrapped of my grandson playing inline hockey

No comments:

Post a Comment