Saturday, December 10, 2011

home

I have been away for a week to Hervey Bay to spend time with a friend. I had a great time as always.We do not see each other often but we always seem to carry on from where we left off the last time we were together. Will add some photos at a later date. My friend has adopted the cutest little dog which she has named Bella.
Now I am home all the washing is done and I am spending time with my cat Smokey.My son stayed at my place while I was away to care for Smokey so she is much happier than the last time I went away and left her.
Jan and I have decided on a trip to Tassie next year towards the end of October and we have decided to hire a campervan to travel around in. It should be great fun.
I collected some of my scrapping goodies from my friend Heather and she gave me some glassine bags to have a play with. So that will be fun when I decide what to do with them.
Okay am off to finish cleaning off my balcony feeling in a decluttering mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment