Monday, December 19, 2011

Back again

I am so slack I just seem to get busy and then don't get back here. I think I should make it my New Years resolution to blog at least once a week.
Here is a picture of Bella my friends little dog that I promised to upload and have finally got around to
I have also been busy making Chrissie presents this is one I made for a friend and sorry Heather not for you this time. A friend gave me a calender and that was made of card but after a whilethe stands don't work too well so as I had a photo frame at home I thought I would adapt the idea. Thanks Rae for the idea.
Finally so she doesn't feel left out my gorgeous cat Smokey.We sit on the balcony and watch the world go by early in the morning and in the evening. Smokey has a harness and lead because she has a habit of putting her head and shoulders through the railings and I don't quite trust her not to jump

No comments:

Post a Comment