Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home again

I am home again and so is Smokey the cat. Smokey stayed with a friend as I was unable to take her with me. She was a naughty cat and has been nicknamed Houdini by my friend as she escaped from her house 10 times fortunately she didn't stray far. She slept on my bed the first night she was home which is something she has never done guess she missed me. Anyway we are now back to normal and Smokey decided she likes her own bed better than mine.
Have made a couple of things or at least started and they just need finishing off. Will take pics later when I get organised.
I now have a nice Tim Holtz folder for my stamps but am going to need another one and more refills.
My grandson Matthew got a Gold medal at the Inline Hockey Nationals. Well done Matthew and all the Qld U13 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment