Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday

Friday has arrived and I went to see my friend Heather to collect my stash of goodies.I gave her the album I made for her and I think she liked it in fact I am sure she did. Heather definately deserved it after Smokey led her such a merry dance.
Also took my friend Magdalena to see another friend Grace and we stopped there for morning tea and a chat.Going back to Graces this evening for a scrap session.
My I-top arrived today and I can't wait to have a play with it.Unfortunately I was out when the postie called so I have to collect it from the post office later this afternoon.
Now to spend some time with Smokey so she doesn't give me a hard time for leaving her alone so much.At the moment she is ignoring me because I have been out all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment